While UAlbany is prepping itself for a spot on the floor of the “Big Dance,” we know that The Joey Thomas Big Band already has a spot on the bandstand for The Saratoga SAVOY’s 10th Anniversary of the Diamond Dance on Friday night … so, the dance floor is YOURS!
Here’s what you need to know:
- You can pay at the door … no need to make reservations
- Where you say? Saratoga Music Hall (474 Broadway Saratoga Springs, NY 12866)
- Need Directions to Saratoga Music Hall? Click here for directions
- Need Dance Demo? Arrive at 7:30 pm Saratoga SAVOY will provide you with a great demo!
- The JTBB hits the bandstand at 8:00 PM
- Admission: $15.00 (Cash/Flurry Discount – $16 others)
- Need more info? Contact Saratoga SAVOY at (518) 587-5132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joey Thomas is looking forward to seeing you on the dance floor on Friday night!